ZOOM Church School

Join Church School via ZOOM every Sunday at 9:30am.

Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 7233 2125
Password: 513735

On your Phone dial:

+19292056099
+13126266799

Meeting ID: 843 7233 2125
Password: 513735

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.    (Weekly)

26 replies
  1. movies
    movies says:

Polrestabes Bandung Sita 55 Ribu Petasan dan 7 Ribu Miras. petasan dan ribuan miras hasil razia empat hari Polisi menggencarkan razia Dirawat di Rumah Sakit Jaksel Polisi Bubarkan Tawuran Antar Warga di Tebet. Valerie Stanley Noella

2. Bitmybitbro
    Bitmybitbro says:

Hi dear!
    Bitcoin raised over 50000$ and seting new price records every day. Ethereum has already grown to $ 1800! The launch of futures trading in Ethereum will push the price up to $ 10,000 and higher! Hurry up to make money on the upcoming growth of this currency. Register a wallet and join our community of millionaires.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message, we will try to answer as soon as possible – saida.kanatbekkyzy@gmail.com

3. pg
    pg says:

I was pretty pleased to find this page. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every part of it and I have you book-marked to see new things on your web site. Imelda Cosme Gruver

4. SHELL DoWNLOad
    SHELL DoWNLOad says:

After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the
    exact same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to
    remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

5. http://give-you-free-robux.cf
    http://give-you-free-robux.cf says:

I don’t know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site.

It looks like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know
    if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with
    my browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Appreciate it

6. free robux generator
    free robux generator says:

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this
    site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between superb
    usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a excellent job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox.
    Excellent Blog!

7. JordanASpahn
    JordanASpahn says:

Unquestionably imagine that that you simply stated. Your favorite
    justification seemed to be at the internet the easiest thing to
    consider of. I have faith that for your needs, I certainly get irked whilst people consider issues
    that they can just will not recognize about. You controlled to
    hit the nail upon the very best plus outlined out the whole
    thing without needing side-effects , people can have a signal.

Will probably be again to get additional. Thanks

Look into my blog JordanASpahn

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!